- Specialized forensic psychological evaluations of criminal defendants
- Professional trainings and peer consultation services
- Research expertise: Hate crime offending (presented findings at U.S. Congressional briefing); multiple-perpetrator rape; ethics in forensic and correctional practice; psychiatric diagnosis in legal settings
- Graduate lecturer in forensic psychology at Alliant International University
- Frequent media commentator
- Postdoctoral fellowship in forensic psychology through the University of Washington
- Former legal affairs news reporter and criminal investigator
Browse other pages on this site for more information on Dr. Franklin’s background, credentials, practice specialties, professional training and peer consultation services, teaching and research. The site also features a resources page with brief overview articles on select forensic topics.